Welcome to MGO's Internet Discussion Forums…Please Consider Becoming a Dues-Paying Member of the ORG…Click >>>>>HERE<<<<< for more info…………****DONATIONS**** can also be made toward MGO's Legal Defense Fund and/or MGO's Forums >>>>>HERE<<<<<

KROGER

Thread: Sigma trigger

I am a Forum User

Wink Sigma trigger

My partner has a Sigma and he said the trigger pull is quite heavy and thats pretty much the only thing he doesn't like about it. I told him I'm sure there are modifications and solutions to it and I'll ask around.

Does anybody have any information regarding this?

Just a simple step by step idiot proof description would be helpful

Thanks
    Last edited by Hockey9019; 05-19-2009 at 10:33 PM.

I am a Forum User
    Tell him to get a Glock..

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by glock_cop_22
    Tell him to get a Glock..

He loves my little Mosquito. I think he's going to look at getting a 9mm Sig now

I am a Forum User
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey9019
    My partner has a Sigma and he said the trigger pull is quite heavy and thats pretty much the only thing he doesn't like about it. I told him I'm sure there are modifications and solutions to it and I'll ask around.

Does anybody have any information regarding this?

Just a simple step by step idiot proof description would be helpful

Thanks
    Tell him to go to a gun smith and have the gunsmith do a trigger job on it. I've heard folks loving the Sigmas after that.

I just shot one today, they do have a very heavy triggger pull. A gunsmith would be your safest bet.

I have a friend who just ordered new springs and a steel guide rod from wolf springs, he said about $80 and he loves it now.

I am a Forum User
    I would say first to go to a gunsmith to have it worked on, especially if the gun is used for personal defense.

Wolf gunsprings has a striker spring to lighten the pull, but I have heard of some people getting light primer strikes after installing it. Keep in mind the Sigma's are DA and that tough trigger pull is because its pushing the striker back. Weaker spring = weaker primer strike.

http://www.gunsprings.com/SemiAuto/S...NF.html#Sigma4

Whatever you do, make sure you test it thoroughly with all different types of ammo after whatever you have done is done.